Sunday, September 13, 2009
We Are So Strange. O_O
Ash: 10:30 is too early
Ash: 11 is okay
Jackie: its 10:15
Jackie: actually
Ash: NO IT'S NOT
Ash: IT'S 10:12
Jackie: YOU WANNA FIGHT?!
Jackie: YOU WANNA GO?!
Ash: BRING IT
Ash: WHOOOOWAAAAAAH!
Jackie: LETS GO. I DONT THINK YOU DO. LETS DO IT.
Ash: *hops up and down with fists up*
Ash: OH YOU JUST BROUGHT OUT DA TIGER SISTAAAH
Jackie: *stares at you*
Jackie: *punches you in the face*
Jackie: OHHHH BITCHHH
Ash: O.O
Ash: OH YEAH?!
Ash: *flashes you*
Jackie: YEAH
Ash: *punches you while you're distracted by my bouncing boobies*
Ash: MEEEEEOW
Ash: I want cupcakes...
Jackie: XD
Ash: AND THE CONFETTI KIND CUZ I'M A BADASS
Jackie: *Knocks you out while you're distracted by the cupcakes..*
Ash: o.O
Jackie: I WIN
Ash: actually I really do want cupcakes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment