Checking In?
woohryan looks like a mexican
am I the short one with the pink blob in my hair? lol.
Whoa, I'm black now?
No the pink blob is devvielyn.
oic I'm not in it.
You're flying the hijacked plane, Sami.
Noooo sammiii you iz da othah piink blob! (the one with it in the hair is devvy and you're the one aaaall the way on zeh left next to peaches!)Me no in it cuz I'M stealing the plain. ^-^
wooh
ReplyDeleteryan looks like a mexican
am I the short one with the pink blob in my hair? lol.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I'm black now?
ReplyDeleteNo the pink blob is devvielyn.
ReplyDeleteoic I'm not in it.
ReplyDeleteYou're flying the hijacked plane, Sami.
ReplyDeleteNoooo sammiii you iz da othah piink blob! (the one with it in the hair is devvy and you're the one aaaall the way on zeh left next to peaches!)
ReplyDeleteMe no in it cuz I'M stealing the plain. ^-^